Monday, November 24, 2014

Kid Stories

Lately I have been thinking that I should write down some of the funny things the kids have done and said. I tried to decide where I should do this and I thought that here would be perfect!

Kahlan: For Jake's new job he sales a software called Open Tree Map. He told Kahlan that he gets to learn about trees. So last week Jake went to Charlotte for a conference, Kahlan prayed that "dad could learn about trees and help teach other people about trees so that they could help Heavenly Father make the earth". It was really cute!

Ian: The other day we came home from dropping Kahlan off at preschool. I asked Ian if he wanted a snack and he said yes. So I asked if he wanted veggie straws and he shook his head and hand and said "nawnawnaw". Then I asked if he wanted animals crackers and he shook his head and hand again and said "nawnawnaw". Then I asked if he wanted a fruit snack and he said yes. I think he knows what he wants:)

Ian: Lately when we give Ian warm food he always says "hahaha" (saying it's hot). It's pretty funny. At church this last week he was looking at our Christ book and came across Christ eating bread and water. He looks at the bread and says "hahaha". It was really cute!

Just some cute pictures of Ian!


No comments:

Post a Comment