Friday, April 19, 2013

Ian Update!

Well, here is an Ian update. He has reached 3 months old now. When he was 2 months, he weighted 8lb 13oz and was 20 inches long. Now at 3 months he is 10.5lbs and about 22 inches. He is getting so big. Now with his health update, when we moved Ian had a cold. We tried everything to help him get over it. Finally, he is no longer congested and is doing great! We are still trying to work on his acid reflux. He has been doing a little better but I am trying to take dairy out of my diet and see if he might be allergic. It is really hard for me to do this and you never realize how much contains milk until you can't have it. I hope we can get this under control so maybe he would be less fussy and his tummy could feel better.
My Sweet Little Boy!
Cute sunday suit!

Love the tie!

No comments:

Post a Comment